99.9: Criminal Lawyer

99.9: Criminal Lawyer

Release: 2016-04-17

หมวดหมู่: Series Japan

เรื่องย่อ 99.9: Criminal Lawyer

The conviction rate for criminal offenses in Japan is 99.9%. This is a drama about a team of criminal lawyers trying to find the truth that may have been hidden in the other 0.1%. Hiroto Miyama is an unconventional young lawyer who dances to his own tune and gets a little obsessive. For one thing, he’s only interested in criminal cases, and he will never give up in his pursuit of the truth even if offers only a 0.1% chance of being discovered. Japan’s 99.9% criminal case conviction rate leads the world, attesting to a “highly reliable” judicial system. In other words, once a crime suspect is indicted, prosecutor arguments tend to be accepted hook, line and sinker. In the face of those 99.9% odds, there’s no money in being a defense lawyer specializing in criminal cases, but for Miyama, that’s where the interest and kernels of truth lie. From unexpected places, the mold-breaking Miyama stakes his reputation on a prayer of a chance as he clashes with hotshot lawyers who’ll go to any lengths to win in this gloriously fun, legal mystery. ในญี่ปุ่น มีอัตราเชื่อมั่นต่อคดีอาญาถึง 99.9% กล่าวคือ คดีที่อัยการยื่นฟ้อง ล้วนมีความผิดจริงแทบทั้งสิ้น ทว่า มิยามะ ฮิโรโตะ (มัตสึโมโตะ จุน) ทนายหนุ่มผู้มีความคิดนอกกรอบ กลับให้ความสำคัญกับ 0.1% ที่เหลือ และพร้อมเสาะหาความจริงจนกว่าตัวเองจะพอใจ วันหนึ่ง มาดาราเมะ ฮารุฮิโกะ (คิชิเบะ อิตโตคุ) ได้ทาบทามเขามาเข้าร่วมทีมคดีอาญาชำนัญพิเศษในสำนักงานกฎหมายของตน โดยมีเพื่อนร่วมทีมคือ ทาจิบานะ อายาโนะ (เอคุระ นานะ) ทนายสาวผู้ชื่นชอบมวยปล้ำ NJPW เป็นชีวิตจิตใจ และมี ซาดะ อัตสึฮิโระ (คางาวะ เทรุยูกิ) อดีตอัยการที่เป็นมือหนึ่งด้านคดีแพ่งเป็นหัวหน้าทีม

พากย์ไทย ซับไทย